Equipment that is impacted by poor power can result in downtime, inaccurate test results, and increased service costs.
TX90 provides reliable galvanically isolated power to critical equipment.
Output voltages can be selected from the TX90 LCD display 100V to 120V or TX90i from 200V to 240V.
TX90 worldwide input feature allows connection to just about any power source – voltages from 88V to 288V (up to 3kVA) and frequencies from 40Hz to 70Hz.
Isolated Online 1000VA-3000VA
230VAC or 120VAC output
208VAC Input // 240/120VAC or 208/120VAC Output
Online UPS with isolation transformer for complete power protection
- Available models: 1000VA, 2000VA, 3000VA
- Optional battery runtimes up to 8 hours
- TX90 default output voltage is 120V (user selectable to 100, 110, 115, 127V)
- Online double conversion technology
- Power conditioning with complete galvanic isolation
- Step-down voltage from 230V to 120V or step-up voltage from 120V to 230V (1-3kVA)
- Auto-ranging input feature supports worldwide input voltage from 88V to 288V (1-3kVA)
- CE, RoHS listed
TX90 Series UPS
- Input Connection- IEC C14 inlet
- Output Connection- (4) 5–15R
- Input Connection- IEC C20 inlet
- Output Connection- (8) 5–15/20R
- Input Connection- Terminal Block or optional line cord
- Output Connection- (6) 5–15/20R and terminal block
*TX90 capacity derates 20% at 100VAC output voltages
Accessories for the Xtreme Tx90 Isolated Online UPS 1000-3000VA
- TX90 Accessories
- TX90 Connectivity
- Bypass Distribution Modules
- Power Distribution Units and Transformers
Warranty: 3 years electronics, 3 years battery
Email Us or Call Us: 800-582-4524, ext 2
Xtreme TX90 100Va 5000Va Manual.pdf