The DVA-500A is a professional cost-effective digital voice announcer specifically designed for ACD / UCD, auto-attendant, intercept, night message, and information provider applications, as well as other PABX and Centrex announcement functions.
The DVA-500A will increase call handling capacity by answering on demand after the programmed ring delay or during the first ring, and automatically adjusting the announce cycle to the message length. It will then disconnect on CPC and then instantly be ready for the next caller.
The DVA-500A has 1 minute of non-volatile record time.
- Up to 1 minute of record time
- Remotely recordable
- Locally recordable using a standard carbon handset or tapeplayer
- Selectable ring delay
- Detects CPC signal and disconnects
- Callers may be transferred after the announcement
- Messages stored in non-volatile memory, no batteries required
- Recording volume LED indicator for consistently high-quality recordings
- Recognizes handshake signals from virtually any PABX, Centrex, or CO line
- Programmable to repeat announcement
- ACD / UCD announcements
- Intercept announcement
- Announce-only applications
- School closings
- Ski reports
- Night answer
- Wake-up calls
- Bank rates / commodity prices
- Any application where information must be repeated continuously and may require frequent updating
- Replace existing tape and drum recorders
Viking Digital Voice Announcer DVA 500A.pdf