The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is a small Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 500 is perfect for small conferences with three to four participants. Please call for availability.
VoiceStation 500 Features
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone for hands-free calls. Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality hands-free conferencing over the internet.
- 2.5mm Applications Port - Plug into a wired connection for mobile phone and Internet calling when Bluetooth is not available
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction - Automatically reduces room background noise for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing.
- 360 Degree Coverage - Three cardioid microphones provide 360 degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
- Compact Industrial Design - Fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices Easy to use and install - No training required, connects into any analog phone jack.
- Convenient Controls - Volume, mute, redial, flash, and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Auxiliary Output Jack - Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- The VoiceStation 500 plugs into any analog line or analog extension port.
Polycom VoiceStation 500 Specifications.pdf
Polycom VoiceStation 500 User Guide.pdf
Comtalkinc -Avaya Products Blog
Polycom VoiceStation 500 (2200-17900-001)Blog