The Partner Mail VS R5.0 Module (2x48) is a 2 Port x 48-Mailbox System with 1000 Minutes total storage, handles up to two calls (in the 2-port configuration) or four calls (in the 4-port configuration) and provides service for up to 48 subscribers. This voicemail is Expandable to 4-Ports for future growth and to ensure optimal performance.
- Automated Attendant Service. Provides four Automated Attendants, each of which answers different lines. You can create up to two
- Automated Attendant Announcements (in each language selected for the system) for each Automated Attendant. For example, you can offer callers a choice of a standard business hours/location announcement or a frequently updated announcement featuring special offers for your sales department and two other announcement choices for your service department (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc."). Caller can choose between two languages.
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer.
- Voice Mail Service. Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call.
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- The Partner Mail VS R5.0 is compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher and with all releases of the Partner ACS system.
Avaya Partner Mail VS 5.0 Install Program Guide.pdf