Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you
are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "Comtalk" or "ComtalkInc" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The
term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as
to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for
any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at
your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specifc requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property
of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without ComtalkInc.com s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of the State of Alabama, USA.