The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 8961 is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design. Highlights of the portfolio include introduction of higher-resolution (VGA) color displays, a USB port, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and High-definition (HD) voice support, enabling a more productive user experience for multimedia application engagement. Application support includes XML applications. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 is an ideal solution for knowledge professionals, administrative managers, and executives.
- 5 line soft keys
- 5 feature/call session buttons
- Four-way navigation support
- Color display 640 x 480 pixel-based
- Four soft keys for screen based applications
- Dual-position foot stand
- Protocol support: (SIP)
- Power port for PWR-CUBE-4
- Ethernet switch
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 7.1(3a)SU1 or later. - Some features require more recent version of UC Manager and Dev Pack support. Please check the release notes for more information.
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) version 4.3 or later
- CME 8.6 or later