Avaya S8800 Server (700501102)
HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server
Get superior performance in a compact footprint.
If space is a premium consideration, quality is a priority, and consolidation is the need, then look no further—the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server is designed to work well in limited spaces and delivers superior performance with improved consolidation over previous-generation servers.
Why choose the DL360 G7 server?
- Your business environment will determine your server choice. It is recommended that you consider what you need in order to:
- Make the best use of your constrained space
- Meet the demands of your scale-out applications
- Realize your virtualization roadmap
- Enable efficient remote manageability
- Get tangible return on investments (ROI)
The DL360 G7 server can help you achieve all these goals, at a great price—making it the right choice for organizations looking to make the most of their investment.
Avaya S8800 Server (700501102) Key Features and Benefits
Enhanced server performance for
- Latest six-core and quad-core Intel Xeon 5600 or 5500 series processors automatically regulate power consumption and intelligently adjust server performance according to your application needs.
These processors make the DL360 G7 server ideal for demanding scale-out applications and virtualization.
- Up to 192 GB of DDR3 memory (800 MHz to 1333 MHz, depending on processor) with enhanced memory capacity meets the requirements of your memory-intensive applications.
- Concentrated 1U compute power is ideal for space-conscious customers.
Improved server lifecycle management
- HP Insight Control is essential server management software that helps deploy servers quickly,
proactively manage the health of virtual or physical servers, streamline power consumption, and take remote control from anywhere.
- iLO 3, part of Insight Control, is a standard component of the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server, facilitating server health and remote server manageability. Because it includes an intelligent microprocessor, secure memory, and a dedicated network interface, iLO 3 is independent of the host server and its operating system.
- Together, HP SmartStart, HP Insight Control, Preboot Execution Environment (PXE), and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU) simplify server configuration and deployment.
- Insight Control helps you manage HP servers running Microsoft® Windows®, Linux, VMware, and Citrix XenServer environments. In addition, you can integrate Insight Control with leading third-party enterprise management consoles, such as Microsoft System Center and VMware vCenterTM Server.
- System Insight Display is a robust slide-out system diagnostics display that makes it easy to find troubleshooting information at the front of the server, helping to save administrator time.
HP Thermal Logic Technology driving new levels of energy efficiency
- The HP Sea of Sensors technology enhances server performance while reducing energy usage
and expense. Achieve significant reduction in power usage at the server level with the HP Sea of Sensors, the heart of HP Thermal Logic technologies. Up to 32 smart sensors automatically track thermal activity across the server, dynamically adjusting system components such as fans, memory, and I/O processing to enhance system cooling. In other words, the HP Sea of Sensors makes intelligent decisions about how much cooling is needed for the server to perform efficiently.
- Dynamic Power Capping can improve capacity by almost three times. Insight Control and Dynamic Power Capping together allow you to monitor power usage levels and protect circuit breakers in the rack without impacting performance.
- HP Common Slot Power Supply is a bay design that provides you with commonality in power supplies across multiple platforms—saving on the cost of spares and offering power solutions that match your needs. Common Slot designates commonality of power supply across multiple servers. Many HP ProLiant servers come with Common Slot, which means high-efficiency and right-size power supplies. The new Common Slot power supplies are designed to provide power efficiency without compromising on
performance. These power supplies can have efficiency ratings up to 92%.2 You can choose from multiple right-sized power options available, depending on the configuration of your server.
The Avaya S8800 Server (700501102) sells in Refurbished Condition and as always it will be delivered in A++ condition.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 800-955-6082.