The Avaya IP500 Control Unit is the main processing unit for the IP Office IP500 system. IP Office 5.0 or greater provides support for up to 384 users.
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, and VCM base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards - Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- VCM Card Slots - Supports a maximum of 128 channels
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- 2 LAN Ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- 1 Dedicated Feature Key Smart Card Slot - Used for Smart Card Feature Key. Required for control unit use and activation of application licenses.
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
Avaya IP Office 400 500 Basic Installation Manual.pdf
Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Deployment Guide.pdf