- Provides 12 RJ45 ports - The first 8 ports are analog extension ports for the connection of analog telephones. It can be fitted with an IP500 daughter card that uses an additional 4 ports for connections.
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted with an IP500 Analog Trunk daughter card, the combination supports 1 power failure extension to trunk (loop-start only) connection
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 or IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office; 3 per IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with IP500 Control Unit running IP Office R5.0 or higher
- Compatible with IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office R6.0 or higher or IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with analog telephones
Avaya IP Office 400 500 Basic Installation Manual.pdf
Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Deployment Guide.pdf