The Avaya G430 Media Gateway is a multipurpose Media Gateway targeting small and medium branches of 1 to 150 users. The G430 Media Gateway supports two expansion modules to support varying branch office sizes. It works in conjunction with Communication Manager IP telephony software running on Avaya S8xxx Servers to help deliver intelligent communications to enterprises of all sizes.
- Provides 3 media module slots
- Can add up to 2 EM200 expansion modules providing 2 media module slots each
- Equipped with single on-board DSP supporting 20 VoIP channels; can add an additional DSP board supporting either 10, 20, or 80 VoIP channels
- Can support up to 150 users when deployed as a branch gateway in a mid to large branch office
- Features a VoIP engine, an optional WAN router, and Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Provides full support for Avaya IP and digital telephones, as well as analog devices such as modems, fax machines, and telephones.
The Avaya G430 Media Gateway is compatible with MM710, MM711, MM712, MM714, MM716, MM717, MM720, and MM722
Includes Single Power Supply Unit
Avaya G430 Media Gateway Administration.pdf
Avaya G430 Media Gateway Installing and Upgrading.pdf