The Avaya IP406 V2 is a versatile and expandable control unit that leverages the full functionality of the latest IP Office features. Whether you choose analog, digital, or IP trunks or stations, the IP406 V2 can satisfy your communication needs.
- PCS 08 or Higher - Hardware revision PCS 08 or higher is compatible with the latest release of IP Office - R4.0
- 8 LAN Ports - Eight port unmanaged layer 2 ethernet switch. Ports are full-duplex 10/100Mbps, auto-sensing, and auto MDI/MDIX. Used for PC and server connectivity as well as for connecting the optional IP400 WAN3 and IP telephones.
- 8 Digital Station Ports - Compatible with 2400, 4400, 5400, and 6400 series digital telephones. Also compatible with 3810 and TransTalk 9040 wireless.
- 2 Analog Station Ports - Used for connection of analog telephones and devices. Not suitable for out-of-building connections.
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, PRI 48 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20/30 and VCM 4/8/16/24. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 30 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- 1 Compact Flash Slot - For use with optional embedded voice mail card
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 190 of various types in combination. Analog only: 182. DS Only: 188. IP Only: 190.
- Data Channels - 40 of which 20 are usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
Avaya IP Office 400 Installation Manual.pdf
Avaya IP Office 400 500 Basic Installation Manual.pdf