The Avaya IP403 supports only IP Office Software 3.2 and prior. It is not the control unit of choice when building an IP Office system as it has been discontinued. It is satisfactory as a replacement for current Avaya IP403 systems.
- 8 LAN Ports - Eight port auto-negotiating 10/100 BaseT LAN hub ports are used for PC and server connectivity. They can also be used to connect to the optional IP400 WAN3 and IP telephones.
- 8 Digital Station Ports - Compatible with 2400, 4400, 5400, and 6400 series digital telephones. Also compatible with 3810 and TransTalk 9040 wireless.
- 2 Analog Station Ports - Used for connection of analog telephones and devices. Not suitable for out-of-building connections.
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20 and VCM 4/8/16. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 20.
- 3 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 100 of various types in combination. Analog only: 92. DS Only: 98. IP Only: 100.
- Data Channels - 20 of which 10 are usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
Avaya IP Office 400 Installation Manual.pdf
Avaya IP Office 400 500 Basic Installation Manual.pdf