Lucent designed the ISDN 8510T Terminal to work exactly the way you work, no matter how you prefer to work — so you can be as productive as possible. Its powerful features include:
- Easy-to-customize, interactive soft-keys that allow you to create, access and control your own personal directories and call logs — and to program a wide variety of set features.
- Adaptive speakerphone that automatically adjusts for optimal performance in both noisy and quiet environments
- An LCD display that can easily be seen from a wide range of viewing angles
- A “lock” feature to protect your privacy
The ISDN 8510T Terminal isn’t just easy to customize:it’s easy to work with. It provides clear visual feedback at all times, through visual indicators associated with ten call appearance/ feature buttons, and through an easy-to-read 2-line x 24 character LCD display. Its powerful programmable features are all menu-driven — and they’ve been extensively tested in real business environments, to make sure they’re easy to understand and use.
Communications security is more critical than it’s ever been — and the ISDN 8510T responds with a locking feature that allows you to:
- Lock a directory to prevent unauthorized viewing or changes
- Lock the call log so no one else can view it
- Lock all soft-keys so no one can view or change feature selections, or make calls from the directory
ISDN 8510T Voice Terminal Users Guide