- Designed for use with Definity.
- Personalized Ringing - Allows you to select one of two different ringing patterns.
- Ringer Volume Control - 3-position switch to control the volume for the tone ringer.
- Pause Button - For inserting a 1.5 second pause delay into a telephone number stored on a programmable dialing button.
- Speakerphone - For accessing the built-in speakerphone and microphone combination.
- Message Light - Red flashing light for message waiting.
- Hold Button - For putting call on hold (activates LED).
- Redial Button - For redialing the last number you dialed from the dial pad or from programmable dialing button.
- Flash Key - For using features such as conference.
- Handset & Speakerphone Volume Control - Used for raising or lowering the volume of the handset or speakerphone when in use.
- Mute Button - For turning off the microphone associated with the handset or built-in speakerphone.
- Data Jack - For connecting a device such as a modem to your telephone.
- Program Button - For storing telephone numbers on the programmable dialing buttons
Avaya 6200 Series Analog Telephones.pdf
Avaya 6219 Quick Reference.pdf