- Designed for use with Definiy.
- Ringer Volume Control - 3-position switch to control the volume for the tone ringer.
- Message Light - Red flashing light for message waiting.
- Hold Button - For putting call on hold (activates LED).
- Redial Button - For redialing the last number you dialed from the dial pad or from programmable dialing button.
- Flash Key - For using features such as conference.
- Handset Volume Control - Used for raising or lowering the volume of the handset when in use.
- Data Jack - For connecting a device such as a modem to your telephone.
Avaya 6200 Series Analog Telephones.pdf
Avaya Definity ECS 6201 6210 6220 Telephone Users Guide.pdf