Avaya IP500 Digital Station 30 (700426216)
The Avaya IP500 Digital Station 30 external expansion module is supported by IP Office Release 9.1. Each module uses an external power supply unit and power cord for the PSU must be ordered separately.
The external module can be stacked on top of the control unit. They can also be wall or rack mounted using one of the IP Office mounting kits .
- Systems running in IP Office Basic Edition modes support up to 8 external expansion modules so long as the system extensions limit is not exceeded.
- Systems running in IP Office standard modes support 8 external expansion modules or 12 if the control unit is fitted with an IP500 4-Port Expansion Base Card.
IP500 Digital Station Module
Provides, depending on variant, an additional 16 or 30 RJ45 DS ports for supported Avaya DS digital phones
All phones offers high-quality audio and support VPN software for remote working.
- 9620 L /C: 12 lines, backlit display, 4 soft keys, 3 programmable multifunctional keys with LEDs, Energy saving PoE Class 1Built-in speakerphone integrated loud speaker and call log up to 100 calls
- 9630 G, 9640: 320×240 pixel large display, 4 soft keys, 6 programmable multifunctional keys with LEDs, both support of mobility applications, 9640 offers colour display. Both
phones support up to 3 SBM 24.
- 9650 / 9650 C: The 9650C is for receptionists and contact centre agents—anyone who manages large call volumes—and delivers advanced capabilities like built-in button functions for one-touch access bridges and feature keys. Up to 3 SBM 24 are supported and 9650C has a 3,1 x 2,3 Inch VGA
- 1603: Backlit display, 2 rows of 16 characters, 3 programmable feature keys with red/green LEDs that give the user easy to read status information.
- 1603 SW: As 1603, but also has a second 10/100 Ethernet port and an integrated switch.
- 1608: 8 programmable feature keys with red/green LEDs, integrated headset interface, 3 rows of 24 characters.
- 1616: 16 programmable feature keys, BM32 port, integrated headset interface, 3 rows of 24 characters.
- 9504/8: Backlit graphical display, 4/8 programmable call appearance or feature keys with red/green LEDs usable in three states, headset socket and hands-free features. Model 9508 supports the BM12 expansion module.
The Avaya 1400 range of phones is aimed at companies that want a simple, inexpensive communications solution for their digital network. Backlit displays, programmable keys with dual-state LEDs (red & green) for easy to read status information. Model 1416 supports the DBM32 expansion module.
The Avaya IP500 Digital Station 30 (700426216) sells in Refurbished Condition and as always it will be delivered in A++ condition.
Email us at email@example.com or Call us at 800-955-6082.