The Avaya IP500 V2 is the latest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system. It supports IP Office R6.0 or higher as well as IPO Quick Version, Partner Version, and Norstar Version.
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards - Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots - Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules - In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
- NOTE - System SD Card for IP Office required (sold separately)
Avaya IP Office 400 500 Basic Installation Manual.pdf
Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Deployment Guide.pdf